A summary of the ordering process is listed below and you can download a summary too. If you are in any doubt and would like to ask us questions, please either email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Design and Fury Studio phone on: 07979 807936.
Ordering your tiles and the process
1. Choose your perfect tiles, or contact us to discuss your ideas.
2. Request samples, if that is what you would like. We will make these to your requirements and develop them with you. All samples are charged at the listed price plus postage, the packaging of your samples is free.
3. Make you order by email, or by calling the design office, detailing the designs, sizes and glaze finishes you would like us to create for you.
4. You will recieve an order form either by email or by post, you choose, detailing your order in full.
5. Read and confirm your order, (a quick email is all we require) and, when we recieve this, along with your 50% deposit, we will begin making your unique tiles.
6. Make sure that you book an experienced tiler to carry out the placement of your tiles, and a check list of tips and tricks is included in each box to help finish all your walls.
7. From between four to six weeks from the date of your deposit, we will contact you to confirm and finalise all the delivery details and request the balance of payment for your order payment, along with all applicable delivery or shipping costs.
8. When your order has been despatched, we will contact you once more to let you know when you can expect your tiles to arrive!